Festive Holiday Dessert Shooters Recipe
By: Chef Cristian Feher
I guarantee that your guests will clean you out of these! You can make them with, or without, alcohol. I like to put peach schnapps or peppermint schnapps in mine.
Yields: about 10-14 shots
- 12oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup of cane sugar OR 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/3 Cup of milk
- 2 cups of strawberry glaze
- 10-12oz of frozen raspberries, thawed
- Candy canes
- Fresh mint
- Electric mixer
- Immersion blender OR food processor
1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese with the milk and sugar/honey. Blend together with an electric mixer until very smooth. I like to put them into squeeze bottles or a container from which you can pour easily.
2. In another container, or in the food processor, process the raspberries and strawberry glaze until smooth. You can choose to add 1oz of alcohol if you wish (like peach schnapps). Put this into a squeeze bottle or a easy pour container.
3. In a shotglass, alternate layers of berry sauce and white sauce. Top with a sprig of mint and stick a candy cane in it!