Pine Cone Smoked Almond Cheese Ball Recipe
By: Chef Cristian Feher
This is a really nice looking centerpiece for your next holiday get-together. Serve with mixed crackers and garnish with rosemary sprigs and red berries.
- 16oz cream cheese, softened
- 8oz of shredded cheese of choice (I use shredded manchego)
- 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika
- 2 tsp of Crystal hot sauce
- Smoked almonds
- Red berries
- Rosemary sprigs
1. Mix the cream cheese, shredded cheese, smoked paprika and hot sauce with an electric mixer until it forms into a ball. Put in a ziploc bag and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Take the cheese out and shape it like a pinecone onto a plate.
3. Stick almonds into the cheese ball to make it look like the seeds of a pine cone. Garnish by sticking some rosemary sprigs on the back, and a red berry.