Recipe by: Chef Cristian Feher
Yield: 10-16 portions
- French Baguette or any long Bread
- 1 Jar of store-bought Basil Pesto (OR, CLICK HERE FOR PESTO RECIPE)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes
- 4 - 8 Bocconcini Cheese Balls
- Salt and Pepper
1. Prepare the following and set aside:
- Slice Tomatoes
- Slice the Mozzarella
- Slice the bread on an angle
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spread a small amount of basil pesto onto each slice of bread and place on baking sheet.
3. Put a slice of tomato, basil leaf and cheese onto each slice of bread.
4. Roast the bruschettas in the oven for 7-10 minutes until cheese melts. Serve and enjoy!